- Working as a Project Manager
- You will be managing projects in the London area specialising in HVAC/ Building Services
- Projects vary vastly in terms of time spent on site, size and complexity
- You will be the pivotal leader in the team, ensuring the project runs on schedule, budget and ensuring the client is kept up to date at every step
- This is an important position within the business which offers extensive scope for progression!
The Successful Candidate:
- Experienced Project Manager
- Knowledgeable within the HVAC/ Building services arena is essential
- Mechanical experience is the key aspect, NOT electrical!
- You must be a leader, your personality, professionalism and grit to get the job done is essential!
- Education level should be no lower than HNC/HND level
- Able to commute into London on daily basis is essential as this is where the majority of projects are based.
- The company have the ability to employ someone at all levels. They would consider someone at the earlier end of their career that they can train and develop OR someone that is already experienced and looking for a fresh start or wanting to grow with a new business.