My client manufactures a vast range of luxury, high end kitchens. With numerous branches across the UK and Europe, this company have the backing of a very prestigious name/ brand! This is a perfect opportunity for the right person to play an integral part in the growth of a business! You will work under your own initiative whilst playing a vital role in the team!
- Working as a Design Consultant within a busy retail showroom specialising in a vast range of high end kitchen designs
- Managing the daily footfall of the showroom, working with the team of sales people and assisting with the designing of all kitchens.
- You will have some involvement of sales too, this is not a SOLE design role however, 70% will be more deign than sales.
- Establishing excellent relationships with all customers, meet, greet, showcase the products and sell!
- Build a strong relationship everyone at all times to grow sales opportunities
The Successful Candidate:
- Proven kitchen design experience
- Background in sales would be beneficial however, the design aspect is more relevant
- The role is all about the person! They want a really driven, friendly and outgoing person to join their team
- Team player is key!