- Working as the Business Development Manager you will be selling the company’s extensive range of construction consumables for the interiors solutions market
- Selling to the A&D market along with installers, furniture builders and designers
- The role is heavily focused on managing new business sales as well as growing accounts
- Very project based sale, not a hard pushy sales role, this is all about solutions
- Managing all relationships and developing them
- Opportunity to work in prestigious company selling top end products
The Successful Candidate:
- Energetic, driven, enthusiastic, outgoing and hungry for success
- Established sales professional in ANY industry
- Field sales is essential, someone used to being home based, managing their own diary and making their own calls
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
- Strong sales experience and used to working to targets and achieving them!
- Thrive on networking and meeting new people.
- Stability throughout the CV is essential, as is the evidence that you progressed in your career, either educationally or through business
- You MUST drive!