- Working as a Payroll Assistant
- Managing the payroll for the entire business across the UK operation
- Deal directly with the senior management team for reports and headcounts in the business
- Issue all payslips and P45’s for any leavers in the business
- Understand all abbreviations used in the payroll world such as SSP etc
- Work within strict guidelines of the company’s payroll software
- Working in a small team of 4 people, managing all email communications in the business whilst keeping on top of all administrative duties.
- The role is not limited to the above as the duties involve many aspects of work.
The Successful Candidate:
- Enthusiastic personality
- Experienced in some aspect of Payroll
- Excellent administration experience where you are open to learn!
- Excellent worth ethic
- Attention to detail
- Must have exposure to Payroll