Who wants to be part of one of the most talked about businesses in the North of the country! This luxury manufacturer has been established for over 40 years! they lead the way in the interiors, KBB and finishings marketplace whilst offering excellent training, support and career progression. The company name alone will open doors for you and allow you to flourish in this exciting and fast paced role!
- Working as the Business Development Manager for the Manchester and surrounding regions
- Selling the company’s extensive range of interior finishing products, flooring, tiles, kitchens and bathrooms
- Targeting the specification route to market dealing with the A&D market
- Developing and generating new specifications as well as managing existing projects to hold onto specifications
- This is all about relationship building and establishing strong links with the architect and designers within the region
The Successful Candidate:
- Energetic, driven, enthusiastic
- Experienced selling bathroom, tiles, flooring and kitchens preferred but also construction based sales would be considered too
- Ideally possess A&D/ Specification sales experience however, consideration given to those in Merchant/ Retail sales as well.
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
- Strong Sales Experience and used to working to targets either internally in a showroom or established in field sales already
- Thrive on networking and meeting new people.